Spend more time on the right things
While none of us can “get,” “have,” or “make” more time, we can learn to manage our environment, routines, boundaries and choices more wisely as we move through our day. Take away practical tips on how to prioritize, organize, delegate and minimize interruptions so you can devote more time to serving clients and developing new ones – while being less stressed and more effective in the process.
Manage the relentless flow of electronic communication
You will learn specific strategies, tactics and tools that will help you get far greater control of your email inbox and to avoid shoddy record keeping, missed deadlines and angry clients.
Take away practical tips on how to:
- Take control of your schedule – including hourly and daily planning, effective calendaring and using do-not-disturb project time
- Minimize interruptions of all types
- Prioritize and delegate more effectively
- Optimize your case and information flow systems
- Conduct efficient meetings
- Organize your physical space and paper files
- Organize email and other electronic information, including how to use inbox sub-folders and automatic rules properly
- Comply with relevant Ethics/RPC requirements
For more information and to register, click to go to the PBI website.