Clients increasingly expect their attorneys to have specialized knowledge of, and experience with, the specific problem or opportunity for which they’re seeking legal help. This hands-on program will lead you through a proven process to identify where and how to capitalize on your experience and interests in order to more effectively reach A-level prospects.
- The myths and misconceptions about “niching”
- How to research possible niches
- How to differentiate yourself in the marketplace with a strong value proposition
- How to improve both your gross revenues and your profit margins by narrowing your focus
- How to make the transition from your current practice profile
Who should attend:
- General practice attorneys who are seeking to transition into fewer, better defined areas
- Attorneys who are already semi-focused into a few practice areas or industries but who want to go deeper
- In-house counsel or attorneys in existing firms thinking of starting their own practice
- Newer lawyers looking to jumpstart their business development strategy
For more information or to register, click here.