Productivity Bootcamp: Time and E-Mail Management for LawyersMonday, December 23, 2019
New Jersey State Bar Association
About The Program:
Learn how to elevate your practice by spending more time on the right things and better managing the unrelenting flow of electronic communication.
Join the ranks of hundreds of New Jersey attorneys who have taken this course and now know how to manage and organize their time and information flow more effectively. Learn
how to practice more efficiently, so you have more control over your life and career. While none of us can “get,” “have,” or “make” more time, we can learn to manage our environment, routines, boundaries and choices more wisely as we move through our days.
At this seminar, you will learn, among other critical skills, how to prioritize, organize, delegate, and minimize interruptions so you can devote more time to serving clients and
developing new ones – while being less stressed and more effective in the process. You will also learn specific strategies, tactics and tools that will help you get far greater control
of your e-mail and texts.
The productivity principles you will learn at this seminar include how to:
- Take control of your schedule-including hourly and daily planning, effective calendaring and using do-not-disturb project time
- Prioritize and delegate more effectively
- Design case flow systems so you have prompt access to files, status, deadlines and benchmarks
- Significantly reduce interruptions during your day
- Organize your physical space and paper files
- Organize e-mail and other electronic information, including how to use inbox subfolders and automatic rules properly, so you can avoid shoddy record keeping, missed deadlines, angry clients and possible malpractice issues
More information and registration details coming soon.
Beneath the Bottom Line: Six Factors That Create Sustainable ProfitabilityWednesday, April 17, 2019
12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
NY City Bar Association
For more information or to register, click here.