In addition to the tools, sites, and books listed on my main Resources page, I also maintain an extensive, up-to-date library of useful white-papers, forms, and articles on just about any topic you can think of relating to law practice growth and management.
If you need a quick resource, call me. I’ll send you what I have on the topic free of charge, no strings attached. And if I don’t have anything on the subject you’re seeking, I’ll help you find it. (203) 876-8999
Here’s a small sampling of the areas on which I stay current and have resources to share with you:
- Associate and staff performance evaluation protocols
- Strategies for overcoming procrastination
- Legal practice software comparison guides
- New client Welcome Packets
- Conducting effective off-site leadership meetings
- File naming convention best practices
- Best interview questions when hiring new attorneys
- New employee orientation checklists
- Scripts to train receptionists on handling difficult clients
- Marketing plans for Associate attorneys
- Sample alternative fee engagement letter samples
I also regularly refer to my law practice management colleauges around the country who have developed deep specialties in which I’m not expert (for example, in partner compensation formulae, or succession planning).